My Bloody Valentine - Part 3

14:06 mickz 0 Comments





Silence swept the room; I was completely frozen with no idea of what to do or say whilst this woman was opposite me pointing a gun. I had another look at John, I knew he was still alive because his body was moving due to his breathing, but at the same time, he was losing a lot of blood.

“Bitch, answer my question!” She screeched.

“Umm! No, I mean yes. Wait he’s my boyfriend.” I said despite my voice trembling in fear.

“I knew this nigga was fucking around,” She said whilst tears poured down her eyes. She gripped the gun even tighter, I thought there and then that this was it, she was going to kill me but even with all that rushing my head John was my concern.

“We need to call an ambulance quickly or he’ll die!” I blurted out.

“Shut up! Don’t tell me what to do bitch!” She yelled at me.

She reached into her pocket with her left hand whilst she pointed the gun straight at me with her right hand. Seconds later she started crying and talking on the phone.

“I was right, mum I was bloody right how could I be so dumb and take him back.” She cried out hysterically.

I didn’t know her but I could feel her pain, the threads of every happy memory she could ever once recall with him, were now all severed right before her.

“Baby, mummy might have to go away for a long while, but just know that I love you so much. You are my world and the reason why I wake up with a smile every single day…..I Love You!” She said as she looked straight into my eyes.

It was as if every sound that escaped their mouth was set to the frequency that would shatter my heart to pieces again and again and again. How I got myself into this mess I will never know, but what I did know is that the pain she was going through is nowhere near how I currently feel.

“I’m sorry you had to do that! I had no idea that he had someone let alone a son.” I said in my most sincere voice.

“I’m not going to believe a word you say bitch!” she said with a fierce look in her eyes.

I had to act fast because nothing I would say was registering with this girl. I had to try and  get to the other room but she had me in a position where I would definitely get shot with any small movement so I didn’t want to risk it until the front doorbell rang.

“Who the fuck did you call bitch!” she panicked.

“Nobody, I’ve been standing right here in front of you, with a gun being pointed at me!” I said silently.

“Ok, drag this fool into the bathroom quick so I can get rid of whoever it,” She said assertively whilst shoving the gun in the back pocket of her jeans.

John was heavy as fuck; I could just about drag him to the bathroom in my heels. He was still breather but barely, my hands were now covered in his blood. I took a look at where he had gotten shot; by the looks of things the bullet pierced the left side of his stomach just above his waist.

“JOHN! Stay with me here with me. Don’t you dare die.” I said to him whilst I sat his almost lifeless body against the shower glass, pressing one of my white towels against the wound to stop the bleeding. The towel wasn’t helping at all the blood was just coming out of him with no signs of stopping.

I sprinkled water over his face to get him to react to me but still nothing. I slapped him 3 times then when I went for the fourth slap he managed to grab my hand.

“No more slaps on my face just get me out of here!” He whispered ever so slowly.

I realised that John had his jacket on when he got shot so, I went through it pulling out all sorts of things then to my delight I found his phone.

“What’s your password quick so I can call the police,” I said in a hurry.

As soon as I pressed the middle button on is iPhone to get ready to start typing the password his phone died on me. I was freaking out because my phone was still on the table next to my bed.

I looked to check where his baby mum was without her noticing me. She was standing with the front door slightly open talking to someone. I knew this was my only chance to actually get the phone, so I took off my heels and tiptoed to my side of the bed quickly and picked up my phone. Suddenly I heard John’s baby mum raise her voice.

“Just fucking leave already they’re not coming out anymore for fuck sakes!” She screamed as she kicked the door shut.

No matter what I do now she will definitely see me going back to the toilet. I put the phone in my bra and took a deep breath in and casually walked back to the bathroom hoping she was still facing the door and not my direction.

“Oi! Wait where do you think you are going Bitch.” She said assertively.

She had caught me right smack in the middle of the corridor opposite the front door. Her gun was still in her back pocket so I conjured up enough bravery to talk back to her in a rude manner.

“First of all my name isn’t bitch, secondly, I went to get another towel to press against his wound to stop the bleeding,” I said yet whilst staring her down.

“You’re lying! Look at the bloody footprints on the floor I just can tell you’re hiding something.” She said as she walked towards me.

I looked at the floor and saw my footprints and the trail of blood from where John got shot leading all the way to the toilet. It wasn't a few careless drops from a bleeding nose or a cut finger; there must have been a couple pints of blood.

As soon as I tried to adjust my body so I could dart to the toilet, she sped up and put her hand out to grab my hair. In doing so she slipped on the trail of blood but at the same time dragging me to the floor as well.


Somehow the gun dropped out of her pocket and was now staring at both of us…..

0 comments :