Through My Eyes (Part 3)

13:01 mickz 0 Comments





I couldn’t take my eyes off her; she removed everything she was wearing I was in awe. My dick was rock hard, she came to where I was sitting on the bed and pushed me back so I had my back against the bed.

“Now let me take control!” she grinned, as she unbuttoned my jeans.

Seconds later she had my dick grasped in her hands. She had this cheeky grin on her face, I felt like she was teasing me with suspense. She then slowly started to lick the tip of my dick, which caused me to flinch. I wasn’t quite sure if it was due to the alcohol in my system or not. Her mouth opened and she slowly put my dick in her mouth and began sucking.  This was a feeling like no other, “oh shit!” I murmured.

She looked up at me and I looked back down at her. I felt a real connection with her at the very moment.  

“Do you like this, Dan-baby?” she whispered after she took my manhood out from her mouth.


I didn’t say anything, I wanted to, but I just couldn’t come out with the words.

“Come! Fuck me like you want to kill this pussy!” She moaned as she fingered herself in front of me.

Suddenly flashbacks of the previous night swamped my mind. The dead body lying lifeless on the floor, carrying it to the park, the blood! It all became too much for me to bear, my stomach contracted so violently I had no time signal for her to move out of the way. Next minute you know she was getting splattered with a creamy liquid substance.

“OMG!!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU” she screamed!

She was covered in my vomit. I couldn’t believe it, but I was too drunk to really do anything about it right there and then. I stood up but then fell back against the bed; I was completely out of it. The room started to spin around; I covered my eyes with my hands.

“I-i-it wasn’t my fault I didn’t want to kill your pus-pussssy like I killed that man.” I slurred

“What are you on about now? I can’t believe what you just done! ARGGH! I’m getting my things and leaving!”

“Noo lose me my virginity!” At this point, I was making no sense as my mind started to slowly drift away at the sound of her voice.

“Just great a virgin just my luck, last time I fuck with a fuck boy Jamie owes me big time!”

The next Morning, I was welcomed with a disgusting hangover. I had fallen asleep fully clothed, well my trousers and boxers were down past my knees. I needed to get home and freshen up, but I couldn’t get the antics I had done last night out of my head. It’s so embarrassing that one I’m still a virgin, two I threw up on her and three…”Oh, shit!” It hit me that I told her that I killed someone, what If she went straight to the police or something. My brain was going into overdrive, I got up instantly forgetting that I had a hangover pulled up my trousers, but without my consent I fell back down on the floor. The Hangover had other plans for me, which didn’t include me going home just yet. As I become one with the floor I could see the traces of vomit and a lot of tissues which was obviously from the girl. The fact that I didn’t know her name made everything worse in my eyes. After 30minutes of trying to get myself together, I finally got up and left.

On Saturdays, my part of London is always quiet especially in the mornings so running home was no big deal, as nobody would see me especially in the state I was in.

I burst through my house door on arrival, looking for my mum.

“Mum! We’ve got a problem.” I shouted, as I entered her room huffing and puffing from the lengthy run I just did.

“What is it now boy! Can’t you see how early it is.” She yawned.

“We were drunk last night and I told someone I killed someone.” I quickly replied.

“Slow down I can’t make out a word you’re saying.”

“I told someone what I done here!”

“You did what argh! I’m getting sick and tired of cleaning up after you. Does Jamie know?”

“No, I haven’t told him yet.”

“Good, I'll have a word with him about the girl then ill handle it. I’ll call in my favor at the station as well” she said in her irritated voice.

“Okay, mum thanks.”

I wish I knew what she meant when she said she’d handle things, but I trusted her so I let it be. The day went relatively fast, I spent my day eating, trying to nurse this hangover. Sarah messaged me asking to talk, it seemed important so I was now just waiting for her to come over. I loved when it when we were alone in the room, I felt like we had a real unbreakable bond, but I could never get the courage to ask her out. She would always disappear off somewhere, but I never questioned it maybe I should just like the bruise on her wrist. When she finally got to my house, we just stuffed our faces since that’s what I was doing anyway.  I was genuinely happy, it was a while since I felt this way nothing was going to ruin it.

“Sarah chill! The way you’re eating you are going to choke on your food.” I joked

“Leave me haha food get’s my mind off things. In fact, there’s something I wanted to tell you but promise me you won't say a thing.” She said assertively, whilst looking into my eyes.

“I promise!...you should know me by now,” I said as poked her chest, carefully avoiding her breast.

“Ouch! That hurts!” she cried out.

“Oh, my days sorry didn’t mean to do it so hard” I apologised, holding both hands in the air.

“No it's not your fault, I mean…Well okay, I'll just show you.” Her facial expression changed, she looked like she was moments away from breaking down. She lowered her top to reveal two huge bruises on her chest just above her breast.

“What the fuck! How did that happen, Sarah?” I shouted.

Tears started rolling down from her face, I didn’t know what to do or say. I just wanted to know how she got those bruises; I wiped away the tears that had now ruined her make up.

“I can’t believe I’m crying, I promised myself I wouldn’t…Well what I’m about to tell you I haven’t told anyone else but don’t say anything until I’ve finished telling you the story from beginning to the end,” she said as she composed herself.

I knew what she was going to say was not good news, but I couldn’t for the life of my figure out what it was apart from she was getting abused of something at home.

“Okay basically….When I was 16 I was raped….” She paused.


My eyes widened at disbelief I couldn’t believe what she had just said I didn’t even what to know anything else but, I knew I had to be strong for her so I carried on listening.

0 comments :